Friday, February 4, 2011

DAVIDSON ROLL-UP 04-05

DEPOT PARTY AT THE 442
(HUNTER WILLIAMS AND ME)

              PHI-DELT CHRISTMAS PARTY 05'          
(PAT FITZGERALD AND ME)
GUNS, FRIENDS & BEER IN THE APPALACHIAN MOUNTAINS
(Fitz, Chet, Arnold, Chapman, Manire and Me on the top left)
                                                                                                  
After a 3-8 Football season and a torn ALC/MCL and every other CL thats located in your knee all I wanted to do was head north back to Tri-State. The teammates and friends I met my freshmen year is the reason I stayed. By March I knew I would NEVER transfer and North Carolina would be my home for the next four years.
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment